If you would like to support Sweet Babies financially with a tax-deductible donation, you may do so online using the button below:
We also welcome donations made by check payable to “Sweet Babies” and mailed to:
6420 Clayton Road
St Francis Hall, Room 263
Richmond Heights, MO 63117-1811
We also appreciate donations of the following high-need items:
- Slightly used or new baby clothes – in sizes 0-3, 3-6, 6-12 months (this includes sleepers, onesies and outfits)
- Sweaters, jackets or something warm for the winter
- Sleep sacks and swaddles
- Diapers – ALL SIZES
- Baby Wipes (packages of 80)
- Baby board books for ages 0-2
- Receiving blankets
- Burp cloths
- Baby blankets/Quilts
- Pack n’ Play (Playards) and Playard sheets*
*We can only receive new Pack n’ Plays or strollers due to liability issues of used equipment.
If you have items to donate, please call us or drop off with the valet at SSM Health (St. Mary’s).
If you have any questions about how to donate to Sweet Babies, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.